N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

YOU FREAKING OWN!

Dude that was the best Flash movie I've ever seen. You're gonna be the new Spielberg! CONTINUE TO PWN!

Common Ground Common Ground

Bravo!

I definitely agree with that. Everyone deserves to be themselves. However unfortunately I don't really believe this Newgrounds material.

Keep it up! ;)

The Blob Collab '08 The Blob Collab '08

Ummm...... What?

Um good animation but it's like... Well nothing.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Best Zombie Game Ever!

Dude that was the best zombie shooter I've ever played! Keep it up, I'll be expecting more awesome stuff from you.

Drop Stop (By Jocara) Drop Stop (By Jocara)

Really Fun and Really Challenging!

Dude awesome game, I really sucked at it though! Your games are freaking awesome!

jocara responds:

dam right my games are awesome,
but that is my purpose,
i progam so that my games may bring happiness to people.
dude, add it to your favorites.

Comictron Comictron

AWESOME!!

Dude awesome how on earth did you make that?!

No-Need-for-Bushido responds:

Glad you like it. I didn't really know actionscript before this project, so this was made almost 100% with trial and error.

Serene - "Codilla" Serene - "Codilla"

AHAHAHAHA!

This is pretty good, a bit minimalistic, but still pretty chill. I just cracked up when I heard the z3ta Chords of Life preset. Everyone uses it for Prog-House, it's so funny. Don't worry though, I don't blame you, it's a nice sounding synth!

Anti-Silence Anti-Silence

MY NEW FAVORITE ARTIST!

Well you did it, you finally did it. YOUR MY NEW FAVORITE ARTIST! This is now my favorite song on Newgrounds, I'm going to vote on this everday to make sure it gets the best score it can!

A Blue Eternity A Blue Eternity

Keep Climbing To The Top!

Absolutely Awesome and ownage and freaking sweet and poonage would just about sum up this song. This is your best song so far I reckon. Your nearly at the top of the Audio Portal man, don't give up!